Come build the logistics community in Berlin alongside byrd at the German Tech Entrepreneurship Center. We have an exciting evening in store for you, with 10 VC’s, 30+ founders, and over 10 corporates.
18:15 Corporate Presentation on logistic trends (UPS/Freighthub)
18:45 Panel Discussion “Who is going to disrupt DHL?” (Moderator: Darius Moeini (Director @ GTEC)
- Bernardo Hernandez (Partner, e.ventures)
- Ferry Heilemann (Partner, Earlybird)
- Thomas Lücke (Principal, Cherry Ventures)
- Frank Sportolari (CEO, UPS DE)
- Michael Löhr (Founder & MD, Tiramizoo)
- Flavio Alario (CEO, Fliit)
- Miriam Bundel (CEO, ShelfSailor)
19:45 Open Bar + Networking
- VC investments and startups in logistics have gained substantial traction over the last 6-12 months (see data from CB Insights; Study from Oliver Wyman)
- Until now, big logistics players and their asset-heavy models are still well-established in the market
- Can new platform-models change this sector? Why have 4PL models not worked in the past and has their time finally come?
- What has changed in customer needs and the value proposition of logistics companies?
- What do startups need to do to gain market relevance in this difficult sector? Why are VCs believing that they can pull it off?
- How can established market players retain their edge?