Stage training: present better and engage your audience
• Problem: Presentations are most of the time boring and uninteresting.
• Consequences: nobody receives your message, nobody pays attention
• Solution: don’t give a weak presenter a strong system, make the person a stronger individual first.
Successful professionals lead and manage with charisma. Do you and your team have it? Can you easily influence others? Are you confident in speaking in public at a moment’s notice?
A presentation is firstly your business card. Confident individuals engage their audience with a strong narrative and are remarkable. They build reputation for themselves and their firm.
Improvisers are trained firstly in creating engaging stories. In this workshop, we do not look at structuring a presentation, we take skills from theatre to focus on the person, on how to draw attention and maintain it, and on how to engage the crowd.
• Companies: Higher reputation via their representatives
• Business Units: Clear and effective communication within the team
• Individuals: Comfort and resilience under crossfire, self-confidence
Seats are limited so reserve your free spot here: https://www.meetup.com/GTEC-Meetups/events/237698774/