We are delighted to invite you to the PropTech Innovation Award Ceremony!
To find the most innovative ideas and companies in the field of property technology, Union Investment and the German Tech Entrepreneurship Center (GTEC) have initiated the world’s first International PropTech Innovation Award.
More than 200 startups from 46 countries have applied and the very best have been chosen to pitch their ideas in Berlin in front of a distinguished jury and an audience of investors, academics, and an international startup community.
We are very lucky to be joined by Ragnar Lifthrasir, founder of the International Blockchain Real Estate Association, who will be giving a keynote on rebooting the real estate industry with bitcoin/blockchain.
Special thanks to our jury:
– Dr. Dirk Hecker (MD, Fraunhofer Allianz Big Data)
– Ron Hillmann (MD, BVP Berlin Venture Partners)
– Benjamin Rohé (MD, GTEC)
– Prof. Wolfgang Schäfers (Professor of Real Estate Management, IREBS)
– Christian Schulz-Wulkow (MD, Ernst & Young Real Estate)
– Jörn Stobbe (COO and MD at Union Investment Real Estate)
– Jan Thomas (CEO of NKF and Editor of startup magazine Berlin Valley)
The Ceremony will be followed by a get-together with drinks, snacks and great networking!
Seats are limited so please register for your free ticket here: https://www.f6s.com/proptechinnovationawardceremony/about