Come to our GTEC offices at Mindspace for Berlin’s finest PR meetup! IMPORTANT: Venue Entrance is at Mindspace Lobby, Mohrenstraße 50, 10117, Berlin
Here’s what the moderator has to say about the event:
Targeting the public via Guerrilla PR is the easiest way to go.
In the past 30 years about 5000 press articles appeared about my tiny company with 40 employees before I sold it.
How did I achieve this fantastic PR results? Sharing this
knowledge with STARTUPS will be a pleasure to me.
– how you can send out your next press release yourself next morning after you learned the tricks at this meetup
– how you dare running totally “crazy” PR campaigns at no costs
– how to identify overlooked ideas (but interesting to the press) in your startup
– how to send PR-releases yourself (even with typos) the press simply can’t resist to prints
– how to impress potential investors with the PR attention you got
– how to attract more customers, as PR enhances your credibility immediately not spending a single cent for advertising or marketing
– how to get into TV and radio shows with “out of the box” guerilla thinking
– how to understand in 60 minutes what stories the press people love
– how to “use” the press as a free market research tool at no cost at all
– how you will profit greatly by making press people happy at no costs
In order to prove guerilla PR works much, much better than “conservative and boring” PR, you are going to see many of my PR-stories which got printed.
No boring theory on PR. Just “live” experience.
You will hear PR tricks you won’t find in a book